Reporting into the Client Audit Director ("CAD") and the Auditor-in-Charge ("AIC"), you will be responsible for the participation in the execution of financial, business integrity and SOX audits, both domestic and abroad to maintain a strong internal control environment with an estimated travel to be approximately 30-40%. You will partner with colleagues and clients, support groups, and other organizations to effectively complete all assigned audit work.
As part of the role you will be responsible as well for:
- Executing audit programs and work papers (including walkthroughs and sample testing) in line with the established quality standards and timelines;
- Executing data analytics for every assignment to focus on areas of highest risk and outliers;
- Collaborating with the audit team in the writing audit summaries of issues and reports which accurately describe identified control and operational concerns, associated risks, and appropriate recommendations;
- Participating in department projects and ensuring the realization of the specified results;
- Maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and independence in the execution of duties with the highest level of integrity and quality. Showing good judgment in the conduct of work;
- Embodying company values and vision, and being aware of and in adherence to the policies and procedures.
This company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines,
vaccines and animal health products. Today, they are building a new kind of healthcare company
– one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us. Their ability to excel depends on
the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To
this end, they strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
As part of the global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated
colleagues while developing and expanding your career.