“THE BEST HUNTERS
ALWAYS KEEP A LOW PROFILE”
MET DECENNIA ERVARING, VOLLEDIGE FOCUS EN GROTE GEDREVENHEID VINDEN WIJ DE PROFESSIONAL/VACATURE DIE U ZOEKT.
We are currently recruiting for a hands-on (senior) internal auditor who wants to be part of a small dedicated internal audit team of Europe’s leading architecture and engineering consultancy company. With Group Internal Audit you promote internal control procedures and support compliance. You cooperate regularly with Group Finance and Group Legal and are involved in (the design and) validation of the financial control framework, risk reporting and the compliance program. In this role you will, together with the Head of Internal Audit, shape the form of Internal Audit. You will be expected to travel significantly (up to 40%-50% of your time) to locations, mainly in Europe. Your home office will be located in De Bilt (Utrecht). In approximately 3 years, a role within the Dutch organisation is envisioned.
• Driving the internal audit process with a global perspective together with the Head of Internal Audit;
• Contribute to the Internal Audit framework;
• Participate in risk-based internal audits, special investigations, it reviews and other project related activities;
• Actively identify risk areas, professionalize and extend the internal control framework;
• Contribute to the improvement and optimization of internal processes and procedures;
• Assist in the preparation of audit reports;
• Provide training on the job for business auditors;
• Participate in (ad-hoc) projects as required.