As a Senior IT Auditor you work in an ambitious and dynamic team. You will plan, manage and execute IT audit activities on a wide range of OpCos / Global Functions, such as:
- IPM programs (e.g. BASE, S&OP NeXt, Robotics or e-commerce initiatives);
- Infrastructure (e.g. LAN/WAN, 3rd party access to brewery or WLAN);
- Operational IT processes (e.g. IT continuity and Access Management);
- Business applications (from ERP systems & brewery automation to B2B solutions and mobile/web platforms);
- Integrated business audit by teaming up with the broader Global Audit community.
Although the role is based in Amsterdam, up to 40% of the time is spent on locations all over the globe. You will be part of the Global Audit IT team consisting of 12 people and will also interact with the Global Audit community (50+ members, 20+ nationalities).
For this role we are looking for someone who recognize herself/himself in as much as possible of the following experience/skills/certifications:
- Bachelor degree is a pre-requisite, preferably in a business or IT related field;
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in: an IT audit management role or an IT risk management role, an Industrial Automation Engineering role (e.g. within brewery and/or logistic processes) or an e-commerce role;
- Understanding of end-to-end business (e.g. order-to-cash) / IT processes (e.g. change management process) and control frameworks (Risk and Control Matrixes or external frameworks like NIST, COBIT, ISO27001);
- Able to demonstrate and explain functional and technical IT knowledge among GIS colleagues and among senior business stakeholders;
- Not afraid of getting deeply involved in emerging initiatives like (advance) data analytics, robotics, ecommerce and ethical hacking;
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate at all levels of the business, balanced sense of professional scepticism and clear business understanding;
- RE, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, CIA or related qualifications;
- Knowledge of SAP, Navision or JD Edwards is highly appreciated.
This company is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder’s family name is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world’s most valuable international premium beer brand. The company’s aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world’s most valuable brand portfolio. The company wants to win in all markets with premium beer and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice. The company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. It's Europe’s largest brewer and the world’s third largest by volume. The company is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000.